You’ll be Glad you Did and Here’s Why
You chose to buy a Volkswagen because it’s a great car brand. One of the best in the world. And you want to Genuine Volkswagen Parts/OEM parts for all the same reasons. It all comes down to one word. Quality.
There’s really no other same-priced vehicle that can match VW performance, style, and precision. And you want VW Parts that can match that level of quality, style and performance.
Whatever kind of driver you are - for the fun of it or for the sport of it - VW OEM parts are the way to go. So why not buy real VW parts online to save money?
At Euro Auto Parts Direct we offer wholesale pricing on genuine replacement parts for a wide variety of European auto brands including: VW auto parts, Porsche auto parts, Land Rover auto parts, Jaguar auto parts, Audi parts and BMW auto parts as well as VW auto parts. Whether you are looking for Porsche parts online, Audi parts online or Land Rover parts online (and everything in between) we have you covered.
When you replace worn out parts on your luxury vehicle with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts you upgrade performance and keep your luxury and exotic model driving optimally for years or even decades. By using genuine brand name parts - such as VW OEM parts - that last longer than generic or used parts you also are helping to maintain its resale value.
European Auto Parts are our business and we aim to become your one-stop shopping online store for your all of your OEM needs.
Here are two examples of VW OEM parts you will want to consider as your car ages.
Good operational OEM VW wipers are what you need to help you see the road ahead of you despite any kind of weather. It's tough to enjoy the road ahead if you can't see it, right? Wipers are crucial safety features of a Volkswagen so why skimp with cheap knock offs. Make sure your VW OEM wipers are regularly maintained and functioning correctly. Genuine Volkswagen Windshield Wipers and Wiper Blades are designed and manufactured to provide the best windshield cleaning and debris removal. Do not settle for streaks!
You and your VW cannot operate well if you are not breathing clean air. When it comes time to replace your VW's engine air filter or cabin air filter, go for Genuine Air Filters bring better air to your engine and cabin. They filter dust, dirt and debris from reaching your engine and help it to operate at its best. They also filter dust and debris from your vehicle's cabin so you and your passengers can breathe easier.
So why buy OEM for your Volkswagen when you could just settle for a cheap knock off?
- Warranty Retention: Most auto manufacturers back up their OEM parts with a one year warranty. This saves you money!
- They are Meant to Fit Your Vehicle. OEM parts are made by your car’s manufacturer and are therefore designed to fit the vehicle perfectly. You gain peace of mind.
- They are safer: Like the example of the wipers above: OEM parts are held to high federal safety standards and undergo rigorous safety and crash-test procedures. These same tests are not required on knock offs.
- They Bring Value: Aftermarket parts can decrease a vehicle’s book value. So if you lease your car or plan to sell it later, you want to use OEM parts to retain its resale value.
And we saved the best for last:
- Just Good Old Fashioned Quality: Original Equipment Manufacturer car parts are designed and built by your cars manufacturer and are created to work exactly as the parts you are replacing. That means you are getting the absolute highest quality.